Thank you for taking the time to look at our website. It is our goal to help build strong homes by building strong marriages. At Victory Baptist Church you will find a church family that genuinely loves you and cares for you.
Please browse through our website and get to know us. Then come and visit us so that we can get to know you.
A Note from the Pastor
VBC has been a thriving church for over 30 years. We have seen an abundance of fruit that remains, kids sent off to Bible college that serve the Lord now, and we continue to grow despite the downward spiral of society.
I have been coming to Victory since I was seven years old or so. The church has not changed one bit. I am determined to not allow it to ever change.
Here’s a few of the ingredients that I believe the Lord is blessing:
1. We are King James Bible only. All of us, in unity and one accord, teach and preach from the perfect Word of God.
2. We have soul winning times, and soul winning is pushed and encouraged and expected.
3. We have standards and practice separation from the world. The world and the church ought to look different, act different and worship different.
4. We are pastor led. We are not run by deacons, elders or committees.
5. We reject Contemporary Christian music and its artists.
6. Leaders/teachers in the church are held to a high standard. They must be faithful to church, dress modestly, be soul winners, and not participate in worldly behavior.
7. We love everyone. You don’t have to conform to be loved at VBC. You might not get a Sunday school class to teach, but you will be loved.
8. We preach the Gospel as given in Scripture and do not add the work of "turning from sin” or "repenting from sin” to be saved. Repentance is a change of mind towards Christ and His Gospel.
These are not up for debate. They have been proven over the last three decades. If you want to experience victory in your life- come join us!
Have you ever gotten lost and stopped to ask for directions only to find out that nobody knew how to get to where you were going? I have good news for you. You can get there from here!
Learn more about How to get there from here.
Victory Baptist Church is an old-fashioned, independent, Baptist Church. As such we hold dear our Baptist heritage.
Learn more about our beliefs.
Victory Baptist Church
1170 US Route 202
Winthrop, ME 04364
Phone: (207) 377-2161
Or use our contact form.
Sunday School 9:45 AM
Sunday Morning 11:00 AM
Sunday Night 6:00 PM
Wednesday Night 7:00 PM
Tuesday Evening 5:30 PM
Bus Ministry & Soulwinning
9:15 Breakfast and Fellowship
Get to know us through our photo gallery.