The following comprise the Scriptural beliefs of this church and its members.
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures and their preservation to this day. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose in the ages. We believe the King James Bible is God's Word.
2. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, vicarious death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The only condition to salvation is faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as payment for our sin.
5. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Justification establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
6. We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
Because of these beliefs we take Matthew 28:19-20 very seriously. Jesus Christ commissioned the church to reach the lost with the Gospel. For this reason, Victory Baptist Church spends much time going door to door and person to person soul winning.
We currently have the following organized soul winning times:
1:00 pm Thursday - Ladies' "Lamplighter" soul winning
9:00 Saturday - Church wide soul winning & Bus ministry
Pastor and several of the men get together at other times of the week as well.